Sunday, June 24, 2007

Mini Update

Hi all,

I am in Minsk right now, the capital of Belarus. I haven't had Internet service for a couple of days, and you may not hear from me for another 2-3 days.

Today I went to this awesome market and bought some pastries and salami. I heard that someone on our team was taking pictures and the police made them delete them. It is quite nice and clean here, but you are always being watches by the authorities.

Yesterday I went to a WWI memorial in Bresk that was amazing. I wish I could upload photos...maybe in Moscow. Unfortunately there is just not enough time!

I will upload all photos when I am back next week!

-d

2 Comments:

At June 24, 2007 at 2:35 PM , Blogger Gay Conservative Liberal said...

glad you're having fun...i walked past a storefront display of the blue water project at time warner center on saturday...whose the athletic sponsor?

 
At June 24, 2007 at 4:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Good to get an update from you. It's like you're the Alias chick on a secret mission in an Eastern European country.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home