Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Bicycling Through the CZ

Today I biked 10 miles in the Czech Republic, mostly uphill. I am exhausted and going to bed soon.

A team of runners has their own van, and each van has a bicycle. I decided to pull it down and ride. I am not Lance Armstrong, but I have been known to ride my bike on the treacherous hills of NYC, so I figured the Czech countryside would be a piece of cake.

It started off quiet and flat, and quickly became a heart-thumping, sweat-inducing affair. Our Italian drivers told me that I couldn't do it...that they had tried yesterday and it was just too hilly. I wanted to quit desperately, but I knew they would tease me relentlessly if I did.

So I stuck with it, but I will sleep like a baby tonight.

1 Comments:

At June 21, 2007 at 11:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Where are the pics...and video?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home