Monday, June 4, 2007

Where's Millie?




You all know I'm slightly obsessed with my cat. Just slightly. So the obvious question is: What happens to Millie while I'm gone? I would have been devastated to put her in a kennel, but fortunately two very kind souls have volunteered to keep her while I'm away.

Millie will be fostered by my friends David Perez and James Wilkie. They are animal lovers and kind people. After a career in technology, James is studying to become a full-time social worker, and the two do loads of volunteer work for the gay community. David's insightful blog, Gay Conservative Liberal, features commentary on politics, gay issues and the world at large, and has received acclaim from TIME magazine and the Manhattan User's Guide.

I couldn't have asked for better feline foster parents. I'm sure Millie will fall in love with them.

3 Comments:

At June 5, 2007 at 12:13 PM , Blogger Gay Conservative Liberal said...

We're so excited to host Millie...she's going to love chelsea.

 
At June 5, 2007 at 12:13 PM , Blogger Gay Conservative Liberal said...

We're so excited to host Millie...she's going to love chelsea.

 
At June 5, 2007 at 5:25 PM , Blogger Danielle said...

Millie is an uptown girl at heart, but it's time she saw what else is out there.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home